This post is a little late, but I created eleventh floor view around Memorial Day last year! More specifically, my very first post was on May 26, 2011. Since then, I have posted 115 entries about my cooking and restaurant experiences. It continues to be so fun for me just to simply document the adventures I have, and I hope it’s been interesting and helpful for others out there as well.
Just to recap, here are some lists to sum up the first year for eleventh floor view:
Most Popular Eleventh Floor Kitchen Entries
- scotch eggs.
- mexican monday: tacos in pasta shells.
- spinach & artichoke quiche.
- chicken florentine casserole.
- jalapeño pesto.
Most Popular Restaurant Entries
- our july girl’s night at screwtop.
- top 100: dinner at the ashby inn.
- pizzeria paradiso.
- america eats tavern!
- hank’s oyster bar in old town.
# of Top 100 Washingtonian Restaurants Visited So Far: 21
Mentions From The Outside
(along with numerous tweets/retweets!)
- Bon Appetit Magazine’s “Bloggers Cook BA” – slide #5 (10-Feb 2012)
- Pizzeria Paradisio News & Events (1-Nov 2011)
- Metrocurean’s 5 Bites: Jacqueline Anderson (21-Oct 2011)
- Screwtop Wine Bar News & Press (22-Jul 2011)
Thanks for reading, everyone!